Tabs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Giving Back - February

 Each month in 2012 I plan to find,
and participate in,
an opportunity to give back. 
My heart is especially touched by
little children, the elderly, and anyone who is "hurt."

This month I have joined with Suzanne


 There are apprxoimately 100 bloggers and friends
who have signed up with Suzanne to send a
birthday card, along with $1, to the seniors
on her list having a birthday each month.

Can you imagine living in a nursing home ...
and receiving 100 birthday cards ...
and $100 in ones?!?!

Two little ladies, Annie (100) and Wanda (83),
are having birthdays in February.



If this is something you'd like to join,
hop on over to Suzanne's here.

 Hugs ~ Mary

I'm sharing at:
Savvy Southern Style
Northern Cottage
The Shady Porch
From My Front Porch to Yours
Kristen's Creations
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Shabby Pink Boutique
The Answer is Chocolate